Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will hire eligible candidates over the available vacant post of Probationary Officer and Clerical Cadre in the various public sectors bank in India. As per the news resources, it is expected that there will be a large number of vacancies available for this year.
The recruitment process is a two-stage recruitment process. Candidates can check the complete details of each stage on this page including the eligibility criteria, qualification, age, vacancies etc.
We advise you to bookmark our website and visit it on regular basis to get the IBPS PO Recruitment information on time. We will update this page time to time to provide you the correct details at the right time.
IBPS PO Recruitment Details 2022
|IBPS PO Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||IBPS|
|Name of Exam||IBPS-Probationary Officer Exam|
|Exam Type||National Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Released||2nd August 2022|
|Application Closed||22nd August|
|Main-Exam Date||Nov 2022|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|OBC – NCL||03 years|
|Candidates affected by the 1984 riots||05 years|
IBPS PO is a two-stage recruitment process. Candidates can check the selection process and the exam pattern, and syllabus for each stage on this page.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Candidates first appear in the pre-exam and to participate in the main exam candidates have to score minimum cutoff marks decided for the pre-stage. The final merit list of the selected candidates for the IBPS PO Vacancy will be out after the main exam.
- The exam will be of 100 marks.
- There will be four section in the exam.
- The exam will contain 100 questions.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks.
- The total time duration for the exam is one hour.
- English (30 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks)
- Reasoning Ability (35 marks)
- There will be 200 questions in the exam.
- The maximum marks for the exam are 200.
- There will be five sections in the exam.
- The total time duration for the exam is 210 minutes.
- English Language (40arks)
- Essay & Letter Writing (25 marks)
- Data Analysis & Interpretation (60 marks)
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness (40 marks)
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (45 marks)
- The interview round will be of 100 marks and the minimum qualified marks are 40 for the general category and 35 for the SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
- This is a communication skill and personality examination round.
How to apply for IBPS PO Exam 2022
The application form for the IBPS PO 2022 will be available in the month of July 2022. Candidates can use the information given in this page to apply for the application.
- First, go to the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in.
- Click n the link given as “Apply online for CWE-Probationary Officers/Management Trainees” to access the application form.
- Do the registration by submitting various details.
- The system will generate a provisional registration number and password.
- Now login again by official portal using the registration number and password.
- Enter the required details.
- Upload the signature and photograph as per the given dimensions.
- Proceed for the fee payment.
- Take the printout of the application for reference.